Acupuncture, how does it work?
I often get asked how Acupuncture works. So I shall try and give you a brief overview.
Daily stresses, lifestyle choices and injury upset our natural balance and lead to physical and emotional symptoms.
By identifying the root cause of the symptoms I use very fine, painless needles to activate specific energy points on the body to help bring both body and mind back to health
What can Acupuncture treat?
Common complaints successfully and regularly treated include:
• Infertility and IVF support
• Stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, chronic fatigue
• Digestive disorders – IBS, bloating, constipation
• Menstrual and menopausal disorders – PMT, painful periods, PCOS, hot flushes
• Pregnancy discomforts, morning sickness and labour induction
• Pain – sports injuries, lower back, knee, hip, sciatica, shoulder, neck
• Headaches and migraines
• Skin conditions – eczema, asthma, psoriasis, acne